Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


27 January 2010



Saul Williams & DJ Krust - Coded language


Saul Williams - Sunday Bloody Sunday

I've always disliked this song and this band, U2, in general. I still do. Never cared much for hip hop either. And, as of late, I'm falling out with Reznor too. He co-wrote this album with Saul Williams - "The Inevitable Rise And Liberation Of Niggy Tardust", which is a pretty good title, I'm sure Bowie will agree.
So I'm doing the math and I can't think of a single reason why I'm putting this song here.

I like the first one, though, Coded Language. Especially the video where he talks and he spits and he talks....

No comments: