Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


26 May 2010







Late to the party as usual.

I can't believe I like this guy. He's got pretty much all it takes to be the very epitome of nuisance as far as I'm concerned. I guess everybody's noticed the Janis Joplin thing going on here and that alone usually makes my skin crawl. But there's Dylan in there as well, there's a little bit of Plant, maybe some Black Crows sprinkled in there, early Primal Scream, God knows what else. Fucking all of them bunched up in one guy. Thing is, I can't stand any of those guys. It's that voice. That 60-70s thing. Jack White has it too. And I like him as well, it's getting really confusing for me.

I've been listening to both albums from this guy and....well, I could not find one song that I didn't like. In fact I loved them all. I don't know if there's anything wrong with me, am I losing my touch or gaining it? Am I maturing or simply losing my memory, I can't remember.
Either way, this guy is really good, he's got it. It's heart & soul all over the place.
I think I like "Poor Boy, Lucky Man" better than "The Reckoning", but they're both great.

p.s. I could not find Asaf Avidan on allmusic.com and that is just wrong and plain weird.

No comments: