Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


24 August 2011

AMBROSIA PARSLEY



Shivaree - Thundercats


So, I stand corrected. Franco tells me Ambrosia Parsley, the title of a Ween track on "Caesar Demos", also happens to be the name of the lead singer from Shivaree, the band! Coincidence? I think not! The thick  plottens, my friends. She has a husband. Guess what his name is: David! As in "David, I wanna get naked". But don't let me bore you with conspiracies, here's Mickey setting the record straight:

"Just for the record, Ambrosia is a real person, she is married to Ween's long time manager Dave Ayers. When they met we had to record a song for her because her name is so damn funky." (Mickey Melchiondo)

So it's all champagne and lobster.
Here's a song for you, Franco, she totally rocks here.

No comments: