Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


14 April 2012

C-c-c-c-c-cocaine.

Oh, nothing.
I'm just listening to this song and I'm thinking that, shucks, I never tried cocaine myself, but the funny thing is: judging by the lyrics here, I might as well have, cause I feel just like that, but for all the wrong reasons. I'm gettin' high on Alka Seltzer lately, I''m at that stage in my life, yes. I'm getting a rush just getting up from the chair too fast. It's pretty lame. Cocaine seems by far like the better option.
This album - Running On Empty - has been recommended to me personally by Keith Richards. By that I mean I read his book and on page 274, if you read certain letters in a certain order, it cunningly spells out my name. Oh yes.

Jackson Browne - Cocaine

No comments: