Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


12 June 2012

SUBCONSCIOUSLY, I RULEZ


So here's a funny one.
I don't listen to hip-hop, I'm just white like that. But I accidentally stumbled upon Die Antwoord and they got under my skin.
I'm also not into sports much. And of all the sports, boxing would be among the last options if I were ever bored enough to watch sports on TV. And yet, again, accidentally I stumbled upon one of Mike Tyson's fights (by way of Richard Pryor and Muhammad Ali) and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. So I watched his entire career, bout by bout. Loved it.
So here we have two very different things, and while they're being different from eachother, they are also the total opposite of what I would normally listen to or watch.

And yet:


Ok? Now listen to this:

Die Antwoord - DJ Hi Tek Rulez

No comments: