Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


06 December 2012

We No Who U R.



 New (lyric) video from Nick - We No Who U R.

When I first saw the title and its 21st century spelling, I thought this was going to be a Grinderman song, really, something veiny and pointy and venomous like "Heathen Child" or "Evil" or "No Pussy Blues". I thought Nick was gonna tenderly run a stake through the heart of today's bloodsucking youth.
But no, this is indeed a Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds song - a melancholic, hopeless, quiet little anthem.
So then I am confused, why the shitty spelling?

Anyway, more on Nick Cave's new album "Push The Sky Away" and its surprising cover later, when I will have received the insanely expensive super deluxe box set from nickcave.com. I get insane like that sometimes, music goodies and memorabilia are for me like chocolate cat-shaped shoes are for single women.

No comments: