Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


09 March 2011

SAND


I tried to watch this movie last night. 'Breakfast on Pluto'. Too feely-hearty for me, must say. I pressed pause before halftime. I couldn't really stand this guy's face, just as I can't stand Jonathan Rhys Meyers' face. Anyway. I did get to hear this song:

Cillian Murphy & Gavin Friday - Sand


...which sounded familiar because:

Einsturzende Neubauten - Sand


...and in fact this one is also a cover:

Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra - Sand


Now why would EN not put this information on the cd cover (I checked)? Oh well. It's a nice song, it has that certain something. I still sort of like EN's version better, it has the edge I'm looking for.

2 comments:

cherrypick said...

Oh, I can stand Jonathan Rhys Meyers' face either. Every time I see him somewhere I feel like punchin the screen.
Had no idea Cillian can sing :)

weebzam said...

Had no idea who Cillian was...