Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


10 August 2010

GRINDERMAN 2


GRINDERMAN - Heathen Child

I don't care what you Kings of Leon yuppies and hipsters have to say about Nick Cave, but this ain't no "old-fart" video. This guy gets younger by the album.
I guess Grinderman is Nick's padded room, the one where he gets to throw shit on the walls, bang his skull and eat flies without contradicting the more patriarchal, wise side of his personality reflected in the Bad Seeds. I don't see how this video could have been part of any Bad Seeds album. Not even Murder Ballads.
Oh wait. Judging by the "Babe, I'm on fire" video, this one is actually no big surprise., they go very well together. Oh, fuck it, just watch it already and see for yourselves.

Welcome back, Nick.

Grinderman 2 will be out in September.

Tracklist:

1. Mickey Mouse and the Goodbye Man
2. Worm Tamer
3. Heathen Child
4. When My Baby Comes
5. What I know
6. Evil
7. Kitchenette
8. Palaces of Montezuma
9. Bellringer Blues

No comments: