Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


14 August 2010

PETER GABRIEL - SCRATCH MY BACK




New Peter Gabriel album - Scratch My Back.
It's a covers album. He covers Lou Reed, David Bowie, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Elbow, Talking Heads and a whole bunch of others. Sometimes nicely, sometimes not quite so (Street Spirit? Really?) There will be a sequel - entitled I'll Scratch Yours - on which all these guys will cover some of Peter's songs to return the favor. I think that's nice.
I like this one - Apres Moi, a cover of a Regina Spektor/Eartha Kitt song - I find it dramatic, menacing and warm, curiously enough.
No drums or guitars on this album. So it was well intended.

No comments: