Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


18 August 2011

A RAY IN THE CAVE



As it is rarely mentioned on the web, this is a Nick Cave cover, motherfuckers. A good one, I admit, but a cover. Yes? Good.
That being said, I must also say this: I'm getting a little tired of this particular voice that Karin seems to enjoy so damn much. It's all over her album and here it is again. Gene Ween could do 10 more voices with NO technical aid whatsoever, so c'mon, get over it already.
That being said as well, I feel compelled to also state that my cat started vomiting today and hasn't been eating much lately, a fact that really ticks me off precisely because it has nothing to do with this song whatsoever. I mean, where's the justice?
Other than that, the song is fine, keeps the mood of the original, the video is quite..errr..green and, well, all in all, everybody's happy with the result, I think we can all agree.

But if I see one more girlie praising Nouvelle Vague for their beautiful, beautiful song "Bela Lugosi's dead", I'm gonna kick that poodle bimbo straight in her tiny tits, I swear. Cover! Frivolous, silly, empty cover.
Same goes for this song, although this is a much, much better cover. Nevertheless.

No comments: