Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


08 December 2010

TIMBER TIMBRE & free stuff


Timber Timbre - Lay Down in the Tall Grass


Not an excellent album, but a soothing one. Simple, clear, quite to the point. The song "Magic Arrow" was featured in my favorite tv series at the moment, Breaking Bad. I like the series more than the song, so I picked this one instead. It sounds like it's thinking about something.

This one on the other hand, I'm putting it here just to shame it:

FM Belfast - Lotus [Explicit]


I was positive up until now that you couldn't really get much lower than Nouvelle Vague in this sunny, idle and brainless area of music - the kitschy-covery musical thingy corner. I thought "In a Manner of Speaking" by NV was rock bottom. Well, I stand corrected.
________________

On to business.
I am giving cds away for free, cause that's how I do business and that's how come it all works out so fine for me. I have a bag of audio cds, not original, but the covers are made by me about 8 years ago. It was back when I discovered downloads and went all berserk about it. If you like the music on this blog, you'll probably like the cds as well, so I won't give a list.

weebzam@gmail.com if you want them (Bucharest only, I won't ship this shit out anywhere)
Or we can meet for a coffee and you can throw them away for me, I don't have the heart.

No comments: