Some songs are missing. Sorry about that. Trilulilu.ro lost them during one of their many plastic surgeries.
You may have some luck
here.

________________________________________


17 January 2012

Aaron, free man

Dude, dude, DUDE! like, OMG! OMFG, Dude! He's alive, like, he's alright, dude, he fuckin speaks!!!

Ok, now with that out of the way:
GENER SOLO.
No Ween, just Aaron, brand new first solo album called
MARVELOUS CLOUDS
out in April.
Here's Aaron and the cover:


I'm not sure if this is the cover for the album or for the single and who cares really.
Now here's the tracklist:

  • As I Love My Own
  • Jean
  • Marvelous Clouds
  • A Man Alone
  • The Beautiful Strangers
  • Doesn't Anybody Know My Name
  • One By One
  • Pushing The Clouds
  • The Lovers
  • Mr. Kelly
  • Love's Been Good To Me
  • Lonesome Cities
  • The World I Used To Know
Beautiful. To be honest, I'm expecting sentimental fluffy shit, most of it, which I'm gonna love anyway, not because it's Gene we're talking about and I swallow any crap from him, but because he IS indeed Gene and Gene very rarely comes up with crap, no matter how mooshy it may sound.
Details about the album HERE, I'm not gonna re-write the whole thing like I'm telling something new.

So here's the trailer for the album as well. Looks action-packed.

No comments: